Datafolha is one of the most important and complete research institutes in the country. Created in 1983 as a study department on public and electoral opinion for the Folha Group, it earned more notoriety after the 1989 campaign, when the country returned to direct presidential elections. That year, it was the only institute to predict, based on exit polls, the two candidates that advanced to the second round (Fernando Collor de Mello and Luiz Inácio Lula da Silva).
In 1990, it began to serve outside customers, such as banks, supermarkets, factories, advertising agencies and media companies that wanted to improve services, strategies and marketing plans. It is characterized by technical rigor and the agility with which it performs its work.
Datafolha doesn't accept orders for research on voter intentions, or government evaluations done by candidates, political parties or financial institutions.
Get to know the main services performed by Datafolha:
- Political and public opinion research that serve the media
- Market research (customer profile, image and knowledge of brand, habits and attitudes of buyers)
- Media research (radio and segmented media audience, recall of commercials)
- Opinion research for advertisers and media
- Product category tracking
- Company image studies
- Marketing studies - Brand Equity
- Market segmentation
- Satisfaction assessment
- TV program evaluation
- Qualitative studies on inserting merchandising in TV programs
- Geomarketing programs for strategic planning
- Statistical studies (evolution of prices, salaries, sports statistics) that are published by Folha
Sobre a Folha | Expediente | Fale Conosco | Mapa do Site | Ombudsman | Erramos
Atendimento ao Assinante | ClubeFolha | PubliFolha | Banco de Dados | Datafolha | FolhaPress | Treinamento | Trabalhe na Folha | Publicidade
Copyright Folha de S.Paulo. Todos os direitos reservados. É proibida a reprodução do conteúdo desta página em qualquer meio de comunicaçao, eletrônico ou impresso, sem autorização escrita da Folha.com.