Latest Photo Galleries
Published on 07/15/2014
Latest from Galleries Section
Published on 07/16/2014
Latest from Galleries Section
- Santa Casa Agrees to Audit and Reopens with Government Help
A day after closing its accident and emergency unit due to lack of resources, the Santa Casa Hospital of São Paulo accepted an offer of financial assistance from the state and will resume its normal services.
Published on 07/24/2014 - 10h05
- São Paulo's Oldest Hospital Suspends Accident and Emergency Services
The Santa Casa de Misericódia de São Paulo, the biggest philanthropic hospital in Latin America, closed its accident and emergency unit late on Tuesday (22) afternoon.
Published on 07/23/2014 - 10h23
- Two Bosses of the Criminal Organization PCC Control São Paulo Drug Trade from Abroad
An investigation by São Paulo's Civil Police has revealed that two bosses of the criminal organization known as the PCC (Primeiro Comando da Capital, in English, First Command of the Capital) control the São Paulo drug trade from abroad.
Published on 07/17/2014 - 09h03
- Prince Harry Causes Commotion in Crackland
It was a turbulent morning this Thursday 26 in crackland in the centre of São Paulo. Prince Harry (of England), 29, had mobilized both the media and the police early on.
Published on 06/27/2014 - 09h22
- Civil Police Investigates Only 1 in Every 10 Robberies in São Paulo
The São Paulo Civil Police only opens an investigation into one in every 10 robberies registered in the state.
Published on 06/23/2014 - 08h43
- Child MCs gain fame with lyrics about sex and luxury
MC Pedrinho, less than a meter and a half tall, is famous. He sings, dances and plays shows in packed houses. He answers passionate fans. Pedrinho, 11, is exploding, but, at this mother's request, never kisses anyone.
Published on 04/28/2014 - 09h53
- Bandits Burn 34 Buses in Osasco, Greater São Paulo
Five armed men surrounded guards and stormed the garage of a bus company, torching 34 vehicles that were parked on site early yesterday morning in Osasco, Greater São Paulo.
Published on 04/23/2014 - 08h54
- 3,000 People have been Buried in Unmarked Graves in the State of São Paulo, Even Though They were Identified
The telecommunications technician Claudio Rocha, 53, has spent the last 14 years looking for his missing father.
Published on 04/22/2014 - 12h11
- 73 Police Officers Found Guilty of Carandiru Massacre in 1992
Twenty-two years after the Carandiru massacre, in which 111 prisoners died during a riot at the Carandiru prison in the north of São Paulo, the trial of the police officers accused of their murders reached a verdict yesterday.
Published on 04/03/2014 - 09h36
- São Paulo Government Authorizes Use of Emergency Water Reserves
There are growing concerns in the federal government regarding the water supply of São Paulo, with suggestions that the ongoing drought will increase food prices and increase inflation.
Published on 03/18/2014 - 09h09