Latest Photo Galleries
Published on 08/13/2015
- My Story: Lawyer Has Her House Broken Into, Identifies the Burglars and Gets a Compensation
It was a Carnival Sunday, March 2, 2014. We left home at around 2.30 pm to visit a sick relative.
Published on 09/01/2015 - 10h09
- 'Drug Trafficking Slum' Returns to Downtown São Paulo
Symbol of drug trafficking in the central region of São Paulo, the plastic tents are back to "Crackland".
Published on 08/28/2015 - 09h17
- "We Think About Quitting," Says Shop Owner Robbed Three Times in Six Months
For Daiane Freitas, 28, one of the deciding factors for buying a perfumery in Osasco was the location: the busy avenue Presidente Costa e Silva should bring, in addition to more customers, security.
Published on 08/26/2015 - 10h02
- Growing Numbers of Expectant Chinese Women Seeking Healthcare in São Paulo
"He shui! He shui!" says nurse Patrícia Pinheiro to expectant mothers at the prenatal section of the Primary Care Unit (UBS, in its Portuguese abbreviation) at Sé, close to the Avenida do Estado, in the center of São Paulo.
Published on 08/24/2015 - 13h26
- Paulista Avenue Should Close on Sundays Permanently, Says Mayor Haddad
This past Tuesday (18), Mayor Fernando Haddad (PT) said that Paulista Ave., located in the central region of the city, will "probably" be off-limits to vehicles on Sundays -permanently- starting on the 30th.
Published on 08/19/2015 - 09h29
- São Paulo Government Promises a Reward for Information on Slaughter
Citizens who contribute to the investigation of the death of 18 people in the Greater São Paulo, on Thursday (13) evening, may be rewarded with R$ 50,000 (approximately $ 14,400). The payment will be made if the information helps the inquiries.
Published on 08/18/2015 - 09h26
- Number of Killings by Police in São Paulo Rises
The death toll by on-duty paulista police in the first six months of 2015 grew by 10 percent compared to the same period last year and holds the record in the last ten years of the State.
Published on 08/18/2015 - 08h23
- Uber Driver Is Kidnapped and Assaulted by Taxi Drivers in São Paulo
An Uber driver, who asked not to have his name revealed, was kidnapped and assaulted by taxi drivers on Saturday (8) in Itaim Bibi, a prime area of São Paulo.
Published on 08/11/2015 - 09h28
- Six Haitians Are Shot During Attack in the Center of São Paulo
Six Haitians were shot on Friday, August 1, on Glicério street, in the center of São Paulo city, says the Municipal Department of Health.
Published on 08/10/2015 - 09h40
- Terraces to Be Opened on Paulista Avenue with Restaurant, Bar and Bike Rack
On August 23, the City of São Paulo will inaugurate two terraces around Paulista Avenue, in downtown São Paulo.
Published on 08/05/2015 - 09h37