Latest Photo Galleries
Published on 04/11/2016
Published on 11/19/2015
- Farm in Paraty Opens Its Front Gate to the Public Following Restoration and Reforestation Period
One of the oldest farms in Paraty, which was founded in the end of the 17th century, has just been reopened to the public. Formerly known as the Murycana, the Fazenda Bananal changed hands, underwent restoration and was transformed into an eco-agricultural tourist complex.
Published on 02/23/2018 - 11h14
- Cultural Activities Revitalize Historical Center of Salvador
It's not just drums beating in the Pelourinho, the historical center of Salvador.
Published on 01/04/2018 - 11h35
- Route of Emotions Reveals Unknown Cities in Northeastern Brazil
With the exception of Jijoca de Jericoacoara, home to one of the most famous beaches in Brazil, the other cities in Rota das Emoções (The Route of Emotions) - a tour created by a partnership among Maranhão, Piauí and Ceará, with the support of Sebrae (a body which promotes training and supports small companies) are unknown.
Published on 12/29/2017 - 11h59
- The Remote Beaches and Cliffs of Icapuí, on the Eastern Coast of Ceará, Are Worth Visiting
The eastern coast of Ceará contains a stretch near the Rio Grande do Norte border that has barely been explored. Not even the adventurers who go on day trips to explore the surroundings of Fortaleza seem to know the region well.
Published on 12/22/2017 - 09h56
- The Breweries of Blumenau and Pomerod, Cities in Santa Catarina, Rise to Prominence
The neighboring cities of Blumenau and Pomerode, in the Vale do Itajaí (Santa Catarina), are merely 30 kilometers apart from one another. But not only do they share a common geography: they also maintain a Germanic culture, which resulted from German immigration that began in the early 19th century.
Published on 09/15/2017 - 11h36
- Bonito, Elected Best Ecotourism Destination, Boasts Rivers of Crystalline Waters and Blue Lagoon
It is not surprising that Bonito has won as the best ecotourism destination in Brazil, according to a Datafolha survey. Brazilians and foreigner tourists are attracted by the same goal: to have direct contact with nature.
Published on 09/13/2017 - 12h12
- With Crisis and Olympic 'Legacy', Rio Is Preferred Destination for São Paulo Tourists
In the 2017 edition of the Best of São Paulo Tourism, Datafolha interviewed 1,646 residents of São Paulo regarding their preferences for travelling.
Published on 09/05/2017 - 09h34
- Bahia Elected Brazil's Best Tourist Destination
Datafolha interviewed 1,646 residents of São Paulo on their preferences regarding tourist destinations for the 2017 edition of the Best of São Paulo Tourism.
Published on 08/31/2017 - 11h26
- With Over 200 Waterfalls, Natural Scenery of Serra da Canastra Attracts Tourists
In Serra da Canastra, nature's power is as solid as the quartzite rocks in the ground, a characteristic of Pre-Cambrian period.
Published on 08/17/2017 - 11h22
- Brazilian Women Among Top Tourists Who Travel Alone
Without a steady address and travelling alone for three years, turismologist Cris Marques, 32, refutes all arguments that discourage women to leave for any destination without a companion.
Published on 08/10/2017 - 10h12