Latest Photo Galleries
Published on 04/11/2016
Published on 11/19/2015
- The Breweries of Blumenau and Pomerod, Cities in Santa Catarina, Rise to Prominence
The neighboring cities of Blumenau and Pomerode, in the Vale do Itajaí (Santa Catarina), are merely 30 kilometers apart from one another. But not only do they share a common geography: they also maintain a Germanic culture, which resulted from German immigration that began in the early 19th century.
Published on 09/15/2017 - 11h36
- Bonito, Elected Best Ecotourism Destination, Boasts Rivers of Crystalline Waters and Blue Lagoon
It is not surprising that Bonito has won as the best ecotourism destination in Brazil, according to a Datafolha survey. Brazilians and foreigner tourists are attracted by the same goal: to have direct contact with nature.
Published on 09/13/2017 - 12h12
- With Crisis and Olympic 'Legacy', Rio Is Preferred Destination for São Paulo Tourists
In the 2017 edition of the Best of São Paulo Tourism, Datafolha interviewed 1,646 residents of São Paulo regarding their preferences for travelling.
Published on 09/05/2017 - 09h34
- Bahia Elected Brazil's Best Tourist Destination
Datafolha interviewed 1,646 residents of São Paulo on their preferences regarding tourist destinations for the 2017 edition of the Best of São Paulo Tourism.
Published on 08/31/2017 - 11h26
- With Over 200 Waterfalls, Natural Scenery of Serra da Canastra Attracts Tourists
In Serra da Canastra, nature's power is as solid as the quartzite rocks in the ground, a characteristic of Pre-Cambrian period.
Published on 08/17/2017 - 11h22
- Brazilian Women Among Top Tourists Who Travel Alone
Without a steady address and travelling alone for three years, turismologist Cris Marques, 32, refutes all arguments that discourage women to leave for any destination without a companion.
Published on 08/10/2017 - 10h12
- Route in Bahia Follows Mangrove, Sea and Cocoa Beans
The long and narrow line which forms the island of Comandatuba, in the city of Una, in southeastern Bahia, records the region's biodiversity.
Published on 07/27/2017 - 09h10
- Swimming in Waterfalls and Rivers Is the Main Attraction of the Trip to Chapada dos Guimarães
Bocaina do Inferno was the name of the original image associated with the Chapada dos Guimarães. The 86-meter waterfall became one of the "Véu de Noiva" (Bride's Veil) falls that gush through Brazil and were renamed by Archbishop Aquino Corea (1885-1956).
Published on 06/29/2017 - 09h44
- Supported by Wooden Stakes in Pará, "Pedal City" Known to Use Bikes as Ambulances
On Wednesday at 23h47, a patient with a broken leg is placed in a "bike-ambulance" to be transferred to Macapá.
Published on 04/03/2017 - 14h20
- 6-Year-Old Brazilian Wins Nasa Award
In a Nasa contest about space colonization, out of more than 6.000 students from all over the world, a Brazilian took first place in the category of literary merit. João Paulo Guerra Barrera, from São Paulo, is only six years old.
Published on 03/30/2017 - 13h49