Latest Photo Galleries
Published on 04/11/2016
Published on 11/19/2015
- Supported by Wooden Stakes in Pará, "Pedal City" Known to Use Bikes as Ambulances
On Wednesday at 23h47, a patient with a broken leg is placed in a "bike-ambulance" to be transferred to Macapá.
Published on 04/03/2017 - 14h20
- 6-Year-Old Brazilian Wins Nasa Award
In a Nasa contest about space colonization, out of more than 6.000 students from all over the world, a Brazilian took first place in the category of literary merit. João Paulo Guerra Barrera, from São Paulo, is only six years old.
Published on 03/30/2017 - 13h49
- Women March in São Paulo against Sexism and Social Security Reform
On Wednesday (8), the International Women's Day, the Women's March became a demonstration in the streets of the central region of São Paulo, with flags supporting the legalization of abortion and against the Social Security reform, sexism and violence against women.
Published on 03/09/2017 - 11h42
- Longest Urban Trail in Brazil Crosses Rio de Janeiro through the Mountains
The Rio de Janeiro mountains that can be found in any postcard of the city look like impossible summits or very dense forests.
Published on 02/10/2017 - 11h18
- Petar Caves, a 'Journey to the Center of the Earth'
It is so dark inside that it makes absolutely no difference whether your eyes are open or closed. The silence is broken only by the drops of water that fall on the rocks.
Published on 02/09/2017 - 12h23
- Accident Creates Paradise with Warm Crystalline Waters in Pernambuco
An isolated, nearly untouched paradise, the Azul lagoon (Lagoa Azul) is the new destination in Pernambuco this summer.
Published on 01/23/2017 - 13h38
- Street Carnival Spreads in Brazil and Includes Cities without Tradition in Touristic Routes
Some things never fail: Brazilians complain of the high temperatures in January and say that it is too cold in July.
Published on 01/19/2017 - 13h33
- Discover the Pantanal Cuisine
To discover the cuisine of Brazil's Central-West region, it is necessary to become familiar with the huge variety of fish that live in the region's rivers, many of which have become a part of the people's everyday lives.
Published on 11/24/2016 - 12h39
- Visitors Can Experience Excitement and Isolation Along the Coast of Bahia, Filled with Dunes and Rivers
Along the coast of Bahia, from north to south, visitors can find a sequence of wonderful beaches with natural swimming pools, dunes and rivers, separated by isolated small villages, crowded places and five-star hotels.
Published on 11/03/2016 - 11h43
- São Paulo Countryside Expands Production Borders of Good Wines in Brazil
It was during a party with friends, on the farm his family had recently bought for leisure time, that lawyer Luís Roberto Lorenzato di Ivrea realized that he could make wine right there, in Ituverava, in the Ribeirão Preto region (313 kilometers from São Paulo).
Published on 10/13/2016 - 15h04