Latest Photo Galleries
Published on 04/11/2016
Published on 11/19/2015
- Resorts Have a Drop in Occupancy and Rates in Brazil
The increase in the dollar exchange rate might impact the resorts results in the country just in the second half of this year.
Published on 09/07/2015 - 15h19
- Seven Celebrities and Elite Athletes Show the Best Surfing Destinations in Brazil
Hawaii may be synonymous with surfing, but Brazil, with a 7,000-kilometer long coastline, is not far behind.
Published on 07/23/2015 - 09h33
- In Homage to Equatorial Guinea, Beija-Flor Samba School Is Crowned Champion of Rio Carnival
With a samba-story about Equatorial Guinea, the Beija-Flor group has been crowned champion of the Carnival samba school processions in the city of Rio de Janeiro.
Published on 02/19/2015 - 10h00
- Carnival Group in Rio Protests Against Sexism and Gender Inequality
The Carnival group "Mulheres Rodadas" ("Loose Women") paraded for the first time on Wednesday (18) in Rio, using the event to highlight sexism and gender inequality.
Published on 02/19/2015 - 09h47
- Samba School Vai-Vai Crowned São Paulo Carnival Champion
The samba school Vai-Vai has been crowned champion of the São Paulo 2015 Carnival, with a tribute to the singer Elis Regina.
Published on 02/18/2015 - 09h17
- Police Use Stun Grenades to Clear Carnival Crowds in São Paulo
The Carnival celebrations in the Vila Madalena, in the west of São Paulo, finished in chaos, with stun grenades used by police in response to bottles being thrown.
Published on 02/18/2015 - 09h12
- Carnival Celebrations in Vila Madalena Cause Tension Among Locals
On Monday (16), six students left São Bernardo do Campo, in Greater São Paulo, with a megacooler containing 600 beers and a powerful soundsystem.
Published on 02/17/2015 - 09h42
- President Rousseff Excluded from Parade of the Giant Dolls in Olinda
The replica of President Dilma Rousseff (PT) has been left out of the traditional parade of the giant dolls in Olinda, Pernambuco on Monday (16).
Published on 02/17/2015 - 09h28
- African Dictator's Son's Sponsorship Becomes Biggest Controversy at Rio's Carnival
Equatorial Guinea's government sponsorship of Nilópolis's Beija-Flor samba school turned into the biggest controvery at this year's Carnival in Rio.
Published on 02/17/2015 - 09h14
- Street Groups Motivate São Paulo Residents to Enjoy Carnival in the City
"Before, only those who did not like Carnival stayed in São Paulo. Now, the ones who love it also stay", says Priscila Ferreira, a 33 year-old administrator.
Published on 02/16/2015 - 11h50