Latest Photo Galleries
Published on 04/11/2016
Published on 11/19/2015
- President Rousseff Excluded from Parade of the Giant Dolls in Olinda
The replica of President Dilma Rousseff (PT) has been left out of the traditional parade of the giant dolls in Olinda, Pernambuco on Monday (16).
Published on 02/17/2015 - 09h28
- African Dictator's Son's Sponsorship Becomes Biggest Controversy at Rio's Carnival
Equatorial Guinea's government sponsorship of Nilópolis's Beija-Flor samba school turned into the biggest controvery at this year's Carnival in Rio.
Published on 02/17/2015 - 09h14
- Street Groups Motivate São Paulo Residents to Enjoy Carnival in the City
"Before, only those who did not like Carnival stayed in São Paulo. Now, the ones who love it also stay", says Priscila Ferreira, a 33 year-old administrator.
Published on 02/16/2015 - 11h50
- Man Dies After Being Stabbed in São Paulo Carnival; Party in Paraty Is Cancelled After Shooting
An unidentified man was killed on Saturday (14) evening during a Carnival parade at the intersection of Ipiranga and São João avenues, in downtown São Paulo.
Published on 02/16/2015 - 11h46
- Carnival to Have Traditional Samba Schools as well as Large Street Parades
Carnival celebrations begin on Saturday (14) and continue until Tuesday (17), with samba schools performing in cities across the country, as well as the famous street parades which attract hundreds of thousands of people.
Published on 02/13/2015 - 19h13
- Tourists Staying at São Paulo Hostel Use Water from WC to Cook
The draught in São Paulo has already started to pressure the city's hostels into adapting.
Published on 02/06/2015 - 09h24
- Road Trip from São Paulo to Salvador Exudes Beautiful Views
Would you like to take your car and hit the road from Southeastern Brazil to the Northeast?
Published on 02/05/2015 - 08h44
- Street Carnival Grows in Popularity in São Paulo and Rio
Carnival - the pagan party that was born on the streets and was then quartered into clubs and sambadromes - is back to the streets (and for free) with more intensity each year.
Published on 01/30/2015 - 09h03
- Northeastern Brazil: Cliff Route Paves the Way to the Meeting Point of the Dry Lands with the Sea
Between the white sand and the green depths of the sea a scenery unveils a myriad of shades: yellow, burgundy, orange, terracota, icy grey and red.
Published on 12/11/2014 - 08h58
- Eight Noted Brazilians Choose Their Favorite Holiday Resorts
For many people, travelling is synonymous with resting.
Published on 12/04/2014 - 09h13