Latest Photo Galleries
Published on 04/11/2016
Published on 11/19/2015
- Man Dies After Being Stabbed in São Paulo Carnival; Party in Paraty Is Cancelled After Shooting
An unidentified man was killed on Saturday (14) evening during a Carnival parade at the intersection of Ipiranga and São João avenues, in downtown São Paulo.
Published on 02/16/2015 - 11h46
- Carnival to Have Traditional Samba Schools as well as Large Street Parades
Carnival celebrations begin on Saturday (14) and continue until Tuesday (17), with samba schools performing in cities across the country, as well as the famous street parades which attract hundreds of thousands of people.
Published on 02/13/2015 - 19h13
- Tourists Staying at São Paulo Hostel Use Water from WC to Cook
The draught in São Paulo has already started to pressure the city's hostels into adapting.
Published on 02/06/2015 - 09h24
- Road Trip from São Paulo to Salvador Exudes Beautiful Views
Would you like to take your car and hit the road from Southeastern Brazil to the Northeast?
Published on 02/05/2015 - 08h44
- Street Carnival Grows in Popularity in São Paulo and Rio
Carnival - the pagan party that was born on the streets and was then quartered into clubs and sambadromes - is back to the streets (and for free) with more intensity each year.
Published on 01/30/2015 - 09h03
- Northeastern Brazil: Cliff Route Paves the Way to the Meeting Point of the Dry Lands with the Sea
Between the white sand and the green depths of the sea a scenery unveils a myriad of shades: yellow, burgundy, orange, terracota, icy grey and red.
Published on 12/11/2014 - 08h58
- Eight Noted Brazilians Choose Their Favorite Holiday Resorts
For many people, travelling is synonymous with resting.
Published on 12/04/2014 - 09h13
- Camino de Santiago Opens "Sister Trail" in South Brazil
A little-known region of Rio Grande do Sul has been chosen as the site of a Brazilian version of the Camino de Santiago, an old pilgrims' trail through France and northern Spain that attracts thousands of people every year.
Published on 11/13/2014 - 09h19
- Boituva in São Paulo Is Ideal for Ballooning
According to Lupércio Lima, the best Brazilian ranked in the International Aviation Federation, placed third in the World Hot Air Balloon Championship, Boituva (SP) is the best destination for beginners.
Published on 11/04/2014 - 10h35
- Brazilian Kitesurf Champion Gives the Hint: Want to Learn Kitesurfing? Visit the Northeast
Brazilian champion and current leader of the kitesurf world ranking Carlos Mário indicates two sites: Caucaia (Ceará) for beginners and Barra Grande (Piauí) for skilful kitesurfers
Published on 11/04/2014 - 10h31