Latest Photo Galleries
Published on 04/11/2016
Published on 11/19/2015
- Visit Beaches Near Porto Seguro for Zenlike Peace and Contemplation
Caraíva is a place stuck in time. The village, which is located at the mouth of the river of the same name, nearly 70km from Porto Seguro, Bahia, is accessible only by canoe.
Published on 01/07/2016 - 09h06
- Take a Tour of the Planalto Palace, Workplace of President Rousseff
Of all the famous buildings in Brasília, there is none more important than the Planalto Palace. After all, it is the official workplace of the President of Brazil, the leader of a nation of more than 200 million people (140 million of them voters).
Published on 12/17/2015 - 09h39
- Argentine Accent Returns to Brazilian Beaches
With the Argentine currency appreciated – a pre-election strategy carried out by Cristina Kirchner to avoid an unpopular dollar hike – and the Brazilian real underappreciated, Brazil has become once again an attractive destination to Argentine tourists.
Published on 12/07/2015 - 08h27
- Resorts Have a Drop in Occupancy and Rates in Brazil
The increase in the dollar exchange rate might impact the resorts results in the country just in the second half of this year.
Published on 09/07/2015 - 15h19
- Seven Celebrities and Elite Athletes Show the Best Surfing Destinations in Brazil
Hawaii may be synonymous with surfing, but Brazil, with a 7,000-kilometer long coastline, is not far behind.
Published on 07/23/2015 - 09h33
- In Homage to Equatorial Guinea, Beija-Flor Samba School Is Crowned Champion of Rio Carnival
With a samba-story about Equatorial Guinea, the Beija-Flor group has been crowned champion of the Carnival samba school processions in the city of Rio de Janeiro.
Published on 02/19/2015 - 10h00
- Carnival Group in Rio Protests Against Sexism and Gender Inequality
The Carnival group "Mulheres Rodadas" ("Loose Women") paraded for the first time on Wednesday (18) in Rio, using the event to highlight sexism and gender inequality.
Published on 02/19/2015 - 09h47
- Samba School Vai-Vai Crowned São Paulo Carnival Champion
The samba school Vai-Vai has been crowned champion of the São Paulo 2015 Carnival, with a tribute to the singer Elis Regina.
Published on 02/18/2015 - 09h17
- Police Use Stun Grenades to Clear Carnival Crowds in São Paulo
The Carnival celebrations in the Vila Madalena, in the west of São Paulo, finished in chaos, with stun grenades used by police in response to bottles being thrown.
Published on 02/18/2015 - 09h12
- Carnival Celebrations in Vila Madalena Cause Tension Among Locals
On Monday (16), six students left São Bernardo do Campo, in Greater São Paulo, with a megacooler containing 600 beers and a powerful soundsystem.
Published on 02/17/2015 - 09h42