The Intercept Brasil website released on Tuesday (9) the first audio of talks between former judge Sergio Moro and members of the Lava Jato team.
In the audio, prosecutor Deltan Dallagnol, coordinator of the task force, says the ban on former President Luiz Inacio Lula da Silva's interview with Folha last year was "good news."
On September 28, before the elections, STF Minister Ricardo Lewandowski authorized columnist Mônica Bergamo from Folha to interview Lula in prison. At the end of the same day, Minister Luiz Fuz suspended the decision.
Immediately after Fux's ruling, Deltan sent a group of prosecutors: "URGENT, IT'S SECRET"
In the audio, he said: "Dear, Fux issued an injunction suspending Lewandowski's decision authorizing the interview saying that he will have to await the decision of the plenary," Deltan told a group of prosecutors.
"Now let's not brag about it, let's keep it quiet, to avoid disclosure as much as possible, because the earlier it is released, the sooner the opposition will be able to fight it before it goes to plenary," he added.
"The staff asked us not to comment publicly and let the news come through other channels, but this is good news this week after so many bad things.
When sought, Lava Jato's task force did not specifically comment on the case. He said in a note that "the alleged messages attributed to members of the task force stem from cybercrime and could not have their context and veracity verified."
Translated by Kiratiana Freelon