- Neymar Becomes 2nd Youngest Player to Reach 40-Goal Mark for Brazil
Neymar woke up with a cold on Tuesday (14), feeling weak and unwell.
Published on 10/15/2014 - 08h47
- Dunga Irritated by Question About Gesture to Argentine Bench
Dunga, manager of the Brazilian national football team, fought once again with the press on Monday (13), after a period of relative calm since he took over as manager in July.
Published on 10/14/2014 - 08h51
- Pelé Criticizes Reaction of Santos Goalkeeper to Racist Offenses
For Pelé, 73, the Santos goalkeeper Aranha was "hasty" in his response to Grêmio supporters who directed monkey chants at him during the Copa do Brasil match in Porto Alegre, on August 28.
Published on 09/11/2014 - 09h03
- Brazilian Football Club Grêmio Is Disqualified After Historic Ruling of Racism
The Brazilian Court of Arbitration for Sport passed a unanimous vote to have the Brazilian football club Grêmio kicked out of the Brazilian Cup championship.
Published on 09/04/2014 - 09h11
- Brazilian Football Already Has 12 Accusations of Racism in 2014
"Stinky nigger," Grêmio fans shouted at the goalkeeper of Santos, Aranha, during the football match in Porto Alegre on Thursday, August 28. "Monkey," others called him.
Published on 09/01/2014 - 08h43
- Santos Goalkeeper Victim of Racist Abuse in Copa do Brasil Match
The goalkeeper of Santos, Aranha, 33, alleges he was racially abused during Santos' 2-0 win over Grêmio on Thursday (28) in the last sixteen of the Copa do Brasil.
Published on 08/29/2014 - 11h54
- Dunga's First Call Up Has 10 World Cup Players
There is no devastated land after losing 7 to 1 to Germany in the World Cup, the worst in the history of the Brazilian national team, and 3 to 0 to the Netherlands in the third place match at Brazil's World Cup.
Published on 08/20/2014 - 08h53
- Attendance at Football Matches Up 36% Since World Cup
The World Cup has increased attendance at Brazilian football matches.
Published on 08/19/2014 - 08h47
- Lack of Centre-Forwards Is Dunga's First Challenge
Dunga likes his teams to have centre-forwards on the pitch.
Published on 08/18/2014 - 09h10
- Rio de Janeiro Has to Finish 76% of the Construction of Olympic Arenas
Two years before the Rio de Janeiro 2016 Olympic Games, construction of sports facilities has reached 24% of the total. There are some arenas ready and others at an advanced stage, but others have advanced little from the initial bureaucratic phase.
Published on 08/04/2014 - 08h05