Latest Photo Galleries
Published on 04/11/2016
Published on 11/19/2015
- Group Representing Brazilian Companies in the US to Shut Down
In the midst of the trade war sponsored by the Donald Trump administration in the US, the BIC (Brazil Industries Coalition), the main special interest group for Brazilian companies in Washington, will be shutting down.
Published on 08/03/2018 - 14h00
- Workers' Party Requested Habeas Corpus for Lula upon Discovering which Judge Was on Duty
Members of the Workers' Party (PT) who authored the petition calling for Lula's release found it unlikely that their request would be granted, but they meticulously crafted a strategy to undermine the justice system and convert a judicial defeat into a political win.
Published on 07/10/2018 - 11h55
- In Agribusiness, the Score Between Brazil and Mexico could be More Elastic
In soccer, Brazil just defeated Mexico 2 to 0, but in the agricultural field the score could be higher. The commercial relationship between Brazil and Mexico is growing.
Published on 07/03/2018 - 12h35
- Brazil Has Been Repeating Routine in World Cup's Elite Teams Since 1994
By guaranteeing classification for the quarter-finals after the 2 to 0 win over Mexico on Monday (the 2nd), Brazil has confirmed its presence among the eight best teams. Being in this elite group has been a routine experience for Brazil since 1994. No other team has been in all of the quarter-finals since then.
Published on 07/03/2018 - 12h28
- According to the Stats, Neymar and Messi Have Performed Similarly
Neymar hasn't had a spectacular performance in a World Cup game yet. However, when it comes to the statistics, the athlete's numbers stand out. Neymar is the player who has dribbled the most, shot on goal the most and suffered the most fouls in the Russia World Cup so far.
Published on 06/29/2018 - 13h14
- Cases of Flu More than Double, with 608 Deaths already Registered in Brazil
Data from the newest epidemiological bulletin from the Ministry of Health indicate that the country has had 3,558 registered cases of influenza, with 608 recorded deaths - more than twice as many as during the same period in 2017.
Published on 06/28/2018 - 11h46
- Brazilian Coach Tite Defends Gabriel Jesus and Says that Team has Met Expectations
After its 2 to 0 victory over Serbia, Brazilian coach Tite said that the national team is "striving to grow" in the championship and that it had met the "expectations" established for the first phase.
Published on 06/28/2018 - 11h34
- Philippe Coutinho Becomes Brazil's Lead Protagonist
The spotlight is on Neymar, but Philippe Coutinho, 26, assumed the role of Brazil's lead protagonist at the World Cup.
Published on 06/27/2018 - 09h58
- Lula Criticizes both the Referee and the National Soccer Team during his First World Cup as an Analyst on the Radio
In his first comment as a World Cup radio analyst, which he submitted to channel TVT (Workers' TV) from his prison cell, former president Lula (PT) said that he was disappointed in the Brazilian national team after it debuted in the World Cup in a 1-1 tie against Switzerland on Sunday (the 17th).
Published on 06/19/2018 - 12h12
- Ayahuasca Reduces Depression Symptoms, According to Brazilian Study
A rigorous scientific study that was conducted over the course of three years has demonstrated that two plants can be highly effective when it comes to treating depression symptoms in patients who were unable to treat the illness with the drugs that are currently available on the market.
Published on 06/15/2018 - 11h58