Latest Photo Galleries
Published on 04/11/2016
Published on 11/19/2015
- Ayahuasca Reduces Depression Symptoms, According to Brazilian Study
A rigorous scientific study that was conducted over the course of three years has demonstrated that two plants can be highly effective when it comes to treating depression symptoms in patients who were unable to treat the illness with the drugs that are currently available on the market.
Published on 06/15/2018 - 11h58
- Tite Quartet Wants to Turn the Page on The Brazilian Team's Failed "Magic Square" from the Parreira Era
Twelve years after getting knocked out of the World Cup in Germany by France in the quarterfinals, the Brazilian national soccer team will try to revive its offensive quartet in the Russian edition. At least that's the formation that head coach Tite used in preparations for the team's debut against Switzerland on Sunday (the 17th) in Rostov.
Published on 06/15/2018 - 11h44
- Watchman Uses Kite to Create Homemade Drone
Luciano Semeão, 43, is a watchman in Cajuru, a city in the countryside of São Paulo. His passion for photography and heights led him to use his creativity in order to overcome his financial limitations.
Published on 06/13/2018 - 12h17
- São Paulo Government Offers Service to Access 30 Million Citizens' Confidential National ID Card Info
The São Paulo Government has started offering a certification service that contains confidential national ID card data (such as fingerprints) of approximately 30 million people.
Published on 06/13/2018 - 12h11
- Datafolha Survey Reveals Pessimism Regarding Employment and Brazilian Cost of Living
Based upon the last couple of months, the majority of Brazilians have a negative outlook on the country's economic situation and don't believe that unemployment or inflation will decrease in the near future.
Published on 06/12/2018 - 12h35
- Sterilization of Mother of Eight in São Paulo Countryside under Investigation
The sterilization of a mother of eight children from Mococa, in the countryside of São Paulo, is now under investigation and has led public agencies to exchange accusations.
Published on 06/12/2018 - 12h15
- Majority of Brazilians Not Interested in Russia 2018 World Cup
A Datafolha poll revealed that Brazilian's lack of interest in the Russia 2018 World Cup, which is set to begin in a couple of days, has gone up.
Published on 06/12/2018 - 12h05
- Pedro Parente Resigns as President of Petrobras
Petrobras President, Pedro Parente, resigned on Friday (the 1st) in a meeting with Brazilian President Michel Temer. Parente had been the head of the company since July of 2016.
Published on 06/01/2018 - 12h34
- Only 8% of Police Officers Walk Away Uninjured in Attacks in São Paulo
Police officer José Luís Alves, 43, was in a bank when he suspected a man who was hurrying into the agency. His hand reached for his gun on his belt and he threatened to pull it out, but gave up as soon as he noticed the suspect was dressed as a garbage man. He criticized himself for suspecting everything and everyone and lowered his guard.
Published on 05/21/2018 - 12h25
- New Method Created by Brazilian Scientist to Measure Brain Pressure Now Available at Hospitals
A medical technology born out of the dissatisfaction of a Brazilian scientist with his own treatment is beginning to reach hospitals.
Published on 05/11/2018 - 11h45